Honduras 2006

This is my online journal of the journey I took on the 2006 TORCH missions trip to Honduras.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Atlanta, Ga, TN, United States

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

In the beginning

This years journey to Honduras began on Friday June 30th.
I left Dyersburg around 1:30pm to drive to Nashville b/c Judy, Dinah, Jeremy, Dennis and I were flying out of BNA at 6:30 am to Miami.

Judy and I stayed at Dinah's and then met the boys at the airport. On way to the airport we realized that we were not sure which airline we were flying to Miami, but we knew we were flying TACA airlines from Miami to Honduras.

Trying to check in at the airport was a little difficult since we had NO paper work to give the counter personnel to verify we were changing carriers in Miami. The CSR asked us at least 5 times if we had any papers to verify the changing of carriers, so we had to do a little dance with waving of the arms to say, "Again No, we have NO paper"......and so began.......


HONDURAS........The Musical

Screen play by: Anna Palmer and Judy Mitchell
Music By: Various artists
Choreography By: Judy Mitchell and Anna Palmer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home